AC Ductwork Company
Investing in a high-efficiency air conditioning or heating system can save money in the long term. This is because it reduces energy costs, maintenance needs, and increases comfort. Many people understand this.
Poorly planned or sloppily installed ducts can negate the energy savings and cost reductions you are counting on. Improperly sealed joints and old ductwork can let heated or cooled air escape, which doesn’t meet today’s standards. New ducts in hot areas (like attics) release a noticeable amount of comfortable air, even if they are newer.
We offer ductwork solutions. One thing you can do is to seal and insulate all ductwork. Small duct repairs are easy. However, ducts in unconditioned areas require a skilled expert to seal and fix them using appropriate sealing materials.
Here are a few duct repair tips:
- When looking for leaks, first check sections that may have separated, and then search for obvious holes.
- If you are trying to fix and seal your ducts, and using duct tape, use duct tape with the UL logo. This will help you avoid tape that gets worse, breaks, and loses its stickiness over time.
- Keep in mind that insulating ducts in the basement can result in a colder basement. If the basement walls and ducts are not insulated, consider insulating both to improve energy efficiency.
- If you turned your basement into a living space, put supply and return registers in the rooms.
- Builders are constructing some new homes these days with ductwork that runs through the conditioned living space. You can place ducts in a separate space in the ceiling or walls. This allows any air that escapes to still make the home more comfortable.
Naturally, enhancing your ductwork’s efficiency doesn’t necessitate constructing a new home. You might consider examining the layout of your ducts. A radial or trunk and branch design is best for most houses.
The unit directly connects air supplies and returns in a radial design. In a trunk and branch design, supplies and returns branch off from a long “trunk” connected to the unit. If your home has a different configuration, you might consider a conversion.
We Service All Brands
Tampa Bay AC Ductwork Services
We offer free in-home evaluations. We believe conducting a thorough survey is important.
This ensures you receive the right solution for your heating and air conditioning needs. Additionally, Velocity offers custom installations and replacements for both homes and businesses. Velocity also provides custom installations and replacements for homes and businesses.
We provide emergency service for AC, heating, refrigeration, air filtration, and commercial rooftop units in the Tampa Bay Area. We can fix all types of heating and air conditioning systems, including geothermal and solar HVAC systems.
Why Choose Velocity
Owner Bill Snyder has been proudly serving the Tampa Bay Area air conditioning and heating industry for 9 years. He founded Velocity Air Conditioning to offer affordable service and repair for heating and cooling systems with excellent quality. He was determined to maintain high quality standards while keeping the cost reasonable.
Velocity Air is available by phone 7 days a week, so we’re here for you, when you need us.
Family owned means you will get personal service with experience in customer satisfaction. We are here assist you in the repair, and upgrade of your climate control system, providing energy efficiency tips whenever possible. Rest assured, Velocity only uses top of the line, brand name equipment. We promise to fix any issues with your Tampa Bay air conditioning and provide warranties for most equipment we sell.